Buy The Sims 3 Mac Download
The game that first opened up the world of video games to a wider audience is back, going beyond being just a virtual dollhouse to a complete interactive
neighbourhood. The basic concept is still the same though, as you create your own computerised family and help (or hinder) them in achieving their lifetime dreams.
Instead of just dealing with one house at a time though, your whole sims town is part of one continuous map, with neighbours going about their business independently. Likewise your own family can explore at will and interact with any and all buildings and people.
Once fully grown a sim can have up to 60 personality traits – from loner to flirt – all of which you can influence via their environment and the people they interact with. However you want to play and whatever you want to do it’s easier than ever to create your own virtual soap opera.
- Instant expansion:The game includes many feature from the The Sims 2 expansions from the off, including personal inventories, pets, private cars, restaurants and gardening.
- Sims in the mood:Monitor your sim’s six moodlets – hunger, bladder, energy, social, hygiene and fun – to see how they’re feeling and what they want to do.
- Life goals:Every sim has their own wishes and opportunities, including a main lifetime wish – it’s up to you whether you help them towards it or purposefully confound them.
- Wide world:The giant game world not only looks better than ever but means that your sim is no longer just tied to their house, but is able to interact with the whole town.
- Virtual makeover:The Create-A-Sims tool is more flexible than ever, with the ability to alter weight, fitness, hair and clothing down to the tiniest detail – including freckles and birthmarks!